Dani Loftus, DNP, APRN, CPN, FNP-BC
Dani Loftus is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-BC) & Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN) who treats people of all ages at the Allergy, Asthma & Food Allergy Centers (AAFAC). Prior to joining AAFAC in 2019, she worked at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and taught at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
Dani received her bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and doctorate in nursing from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. Dani is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner through both the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). She has been Certified in Pediatric Nursing through the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) since 2011. She holds Advanced Practice Nursing licenses in Illinois and Missouri.
Outside of work, Dani enjoys spending time with her family and fostering rescue pets. Dani has a love for travel that stems from growing up in a military family. She also enjoys finding new places to explore in our community through local tourism.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner – SIUE
- Master’s of Nursing, Health Care and Nursing Administration- SIUE
- Bachelor’s of Nursing- SIUE
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Illinois Society of Advanced Practice Nurses (ISAPN)
- Membership application pending review, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Membership application pending review, American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology