Michael Borts, M.D.
Dr. Borts treats children and adults with allergies and asthma at the Allergy, Asthma & Food Allergy Centers of St. Louis (formerly Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Care Center), the practice he established in 2007.
Dr. Borts received his bachelor’s degree from University of Missouri-Columbia and his medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine. His medical training continued at Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals in Springfield, IL. He returned to St. Louis for his training in Allergy and Immunology at St. Louis University under Dr. Raymond Slavin. Dr. Borts is a Clinical Professor in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at St. Louis University.
Dr. Borts is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He is actively involved in the Internal Medicine Residency Training Program at SSM St. Mary’s Health Center, Mercy Hospital Residents, and the Allergy Immunology Fellowship Program at St. Louis University.
Medical School – Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
University of Missouri, Columbia (Bachelor’s)
• St. Anthony’s Medical Center (Mercy South)
• St. Louis University Health Sciences Center
• SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
• SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
• SSM St. Clare
• Mercy Hospital
• Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Missouri State Allergy Association
• Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America-St. Louis Chapter
• American Contact Dermatitis Society