Ross Palis, M.D.
Dr. Ross Palis treats children and adults with allergies, asthma and immune deficiencies. Prior to joining the Allergy, Asthma & Food Allergy Centers of St. Louis, he practiced for nearly ten years in southern Illinois, serving St. Clair and Madison counties and surrounding areas. Born and raised in New York, Dr. Palis received his bachelor’s degree from Duke University and his medical degree from Vanderbilt University. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University and his Allergy/Immunology fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard University.
Dr. Palis is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He is a Clinical Instructor in Medicine at the Washington University School of Medicine. Dr. Palis has published multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals and also co-authored a book chapter on rapid antibiotic desensitization.
Dr. Palis lives in St. Louis with his wife, two sons and two dogs. When he is not in the office or at one of his sons’ activities, you will probably find him at a concert, sporting event or comedy club. He is beyond excited to join the AAFAC family!
• St. Anthony’s Medical Center
• St. Louis University Health Sciences Center
• SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
• SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
• SSM St. Clare
• Mercy Hospital
• Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Member, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Advisory Committee, Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America-St. Louis Chapter