Josie Vitale, M.D.
Dr. Josie Vitale treats children and adults with allergies, asthma and immune deficiencies. She was born and raised in St. Louis. She graduated summa cum laude from Vanderbilt University and continued at Vanderbilt for medical school. She returned to St. Louis for her pediatrics residency at St. Louis Children’s Hospital/Washington University. While there, she received the James P. Keating Outstanding Resident Award and was selected to serve as Chief Resident. She completed her Allergy and Immunology fellowship at Saint Louis University.
Dr. Vitale has published articles in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice and Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. Her favorite hobby is spending time with her husband and two beautiful sons (one of whom has generously given her first hand experience with egg allergy!)
Dr. Vitale joined the highly respected team at Allergy, Asthma & Food Allergy Centers of St. Louis (formerly Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Care Center) in 2015. She is thrilled to practice in the same neighborhood and community in which she grew up!
Medical School – Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
Washington University, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
Saint Louis University, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
• St. Anthony’s Medical Center (Mercy South)
• St. Louis University Health Sciences Center
• SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
• SSM St. Mary’s Health Center
• SSM St. Clare
• Mercy Hospital
• Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America-St. Louis Chapter