Kim Waterhouse, M.D.
After graduating from medical school at UMKC, Dr. Waterhouse returned to St. Louis and did a pediatric residency at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. She completed her allergy and immunology fellowship at SLU, and after finishing her fellowship, she started the allergy department at SSM Medical Group, where she has worked for the past 10 years. Dr. Borts and Dr. Warrier were Dr. Waterhouse’s mentors during her fellowship, and she is honored to practice and work with them again. She’s also excited to offer her patients OIT for those suffering from food allergies. Dr. Waterhouse mainly see patients in west county at the Chesterfield office at Clarkson and Baxter.
Medical School – UMKC, Doctor of Medicine
Allergy and Immunology Fellowship – SLU
• Cardinal Glennon
• SSM St. Mary’s
• SSM St. Clare
• St. Joseph Hospital
• St. Joseph’s West Hospital
• American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
• Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America-St. Louis Chapter
• American Academy of Pediatrics